Are you a friendly person who is interested in crafts and museums?
The Quaker Tapestry Museum are looking for friendly people to assist their front of house team.
Key tasks may include:
- Greeting and engaging visitors as they arrive
- Answering questions
- Showing visitors to the video displays and audio guides
- Assisting with the shop, mail order, workshops/events, and room hire
This role will be a fantastic fit for someone who is interested in the Quaker Tapestry Museum and who is a friendly, approachable person.
- Gain hands on experience in visitor engagement
- Join our community of friendly enthusiasts
- Get an insight into how museums operate on a day-to-day basis, both in the front-of-house and behind the scenes.
Dates and Availability
This is suggested as a weekly role, starting in March 2023. The exact times and days would be flexible to your schedule, within Tuesdays to Saturdays between 10am and 4pm. You could volunteer in just the morning, just the afternoon, or a full day.
About the Quaker Tapestry Museum
350 years of social history and Quaker stories are brought to life in more than 40 vibrant embroidered panels, housed within this architecturally stunning and original Georgian Meeting House in the traditional Lakeland market town of Kendal.
Contact email@example.com or 07442 972 270 for more information about how we can personally support you in this role.
Nb. The museum has step-free access and an accessible toilet.