Do you enjoy live music, theatre and cinema? Would you like to gain experience in customer service?
Brewery Arts is looking for volunteers to assist with their busy events programme!
Key tasks include:
- Helping customers with queries and directions, referring to Brewery Arts staff if necessary
- Electronically scanning tickets on entry to venue, providing wristbands if appropriate
- Assisting Brewery Arts staff to ensure that the entry to the event space is managed
- Monitoring fire exits to prevent unauthorised entry and exit
- Assisting with fire evacuations
- Assisting with keeping the venue clean and tidy, inside and out, for example clearing tables and collecting glasses
- Assisting with clearing rooms down at the end of the event
This role will suit someone who has experience in working in a customer focused environment, or public facing role. Please note that this role requires the volunteer to be 18+.
- Being a vital and valued member of Brewery Arts
- Meeting new people with similar interests
- Developing skills and enhancing employability
- Refreshments provided when volunteering
About Brewery Arts
Situated in Kendal, Brewery Arts delivers an exciting programme of unique and memorable artistic experiences in theatre, dance, comedy, music, exhibitions, spoken word, and cinema. The venue has many different spaces including cinemas, theatres, gig spaces and meeting rooms.
Dates and availability
This opportunity is very flexible. A rota is released regularly and volunteers are able to choose which events they would like to volunteer at.
Contact email@example.com or 07442 972270 for more information about how we can personally support you in this role.
N.b: Brewery Arts provides memorable experiences for all, with a focus on accessibility. You can find out more about the accessibility of Brewery Arts here.